The person responsible for processing the personal data is: Meio Gordo Actividades Turisticas Lda | Termas da Azenha, Rua Joao Henriques Foja Oliveira 47 | 3130-434 Vinha da Rainha, Soure, Portugal | +351 916 589 145 | firstname.lastname@example.org | NIF: 504 508 270
2.What data is processed Meio Gordo Actividades Turísticas Lda | Termas da Azenha and for what purpose
2.1 In the context of your stay, the following personal data will be processed:
- first and last name, date of birth, place of birth, gender
- address details possibly postal address
- phone number(s), email address(es)
- Passport data
2.2 Meio Gordo Actividades Turisticas Lda | Termas da Azenha processes the personal data referred to in sub 2.1 for the following purposes:
- a) your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address – used for contact about the provision of the information you have requested and also for handling the information obtained from you,< /span>
- b) your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address – used for registering the bookings and also for the correction of administrative processing thereof,
- c) your name, address and telephone number – used for sending invitations and also for information about services and activities of Meio Gordo Actividades Turísticas Lda | Termas da Azenha;
- d) Your name, address details, passport details – used for a correct settlement with the Portuguese authorities, the Finanças and the SEF, the tax authorities and the foreigners’ service. The data will be kept for as long as required by Portuguese law.
- e) your name and bank account number – used to settle payments for services purchased.
2.3 Your name, email address and telephone number will be used up to two years after the end of the agreement to ask you about your experiences with Meio Gordo Actividades Turísticas Lda | Termas da Azenha. We also use this to inform you about the developments of Meio Gordo Actividades Turísticas Lda | Termas da Azenha.
3. Retention periods
Meio Gordo Actividades Turísticas Lda | Termas da Azenha processes and stores your personal data for the duration of your stay up to a maximum of two years after the end of this stay. However, or as long as Portuguese law allows this required regarding the retention of administration data for the tax authorities and the aliens service. We then destroy the personal data.
4. Security measures and processors4.1 To protect your personal data, Meio Gordo Actividades Turísticas Lda | Termas da Azenha has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures. 4.2 For the processing of the personal data, Meio Gordo Actividades Turísticas Lda | Termas da Azenha does not use third party services.
5. Right of inspection, removal and asking complaints
5.1 Through the administration of Meio Gordo Actividades Turísticas Lda | Termas da Azenha can submit a request to view, receive, change or delete your personal data. Meio Gordo Actividades Turisticas Lda | Termas da Azenha will process your request and inform you within one month of receipt
5.2 If you wish to object to the (further) processing of your personal data as referred to in Article 2, you can also contact the administration.
5.3 If you have any complaints about the way in which Meio Gordo Actividades Turísticas Lda | Termas da Azenha processes your personal data or handles your requests, you can contact us about this by email: email@example.com and ask for the complaint book.
5.3 a. Even if there are other complaints that are not with Meio Gordo Actividades Turísticas Lda | Termas da Azenha can be solved please ask for it complaint book or livro de reclamaçoes (ID number …… | ASAE ….)
5.5 If you do not agree with Meio Gordo Actividades Turísticas Lda |Termas da Azenha you can also contact CNIACC Centro de Portugal.
5.6. We would also like to point out that you have the possibility to file a complaint with the national Portuguese regulator,”Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados (CNPD)“.
Lasted October 18, 2021
What are cookies A cookie is a file that is sent by a website (in this case www.termas-da-azenha.com). Your browser then places this on your computer’s hard drive. There is then a cookie on the hard disk. When you next visit the website, the stored information, which is contained in the cookie, can be sent back to this website.
Google Analytics Our website places cookies from Google. They will analyze the information that Google receives from the cookie. This information is anonymized as much as possible. Google will only share the information obtained with third parties if they are legally obliged to do so. Also insofar as third parties process the information on behalf of Google. She, Google, has also not received permission from us to use information for other Google services. Google is an American company and therefore stores the information it collects on American servers. For more information about the policy of Google Analytics, see the Google website.
8. Google Analytics
We would like insight into the use of the website in order to optimize it for use . We sometimes use Google Analytics for this. This service analyzes the data of website visitors. An IP address is not visible and can therefore not be traced back to a person for us. Google Analytics also has its own policy that can be found online.
9. Social Media Channels
B&B Meio Gordo Actividades Turísticas Lda | Termas da Azenha uses different social media channels, first of all: Facebook and Instagram. Second, to a lesser extent also from Twitter and LinkedIn and also from Google Plus. To make it as easy as possible for the customer, B&B Meio Gordo Actividades Turísticas Lda | Termas da Azenha use of buttons, links and/or contact forms. Also these social media channels collect information. To clarify what happens with the data, the privacy statement of the social media channels can provide a definitive answer.